The technology may be complicated, but the end result is the ability of FiberNET to deliver an unparalleled level of service to subscribers.
- Ubiquitous network offering high-speed data, voice (telephone) and video (cable TV)
- The ability to meet diverse customer requirements with one network
- Greater security of data than copper or coax networks
- Furthest reach in optical access for significant improvement in availability of services throughout the community
- Per-Port/per-application bandwidth management for each application enabling greater customer service options such as specific Internet tiers and traffic prioritization.